Sitting down to finish a puzzle is fun no matter what age you are. Even more fun? Making the puzzle too! This adorable paper craft lets kids turn a cute brain lightbulb picture into a puzzle. There are several types of puzzle templates to choose from with varying levels of difficulty. Children can also choose the black and white version of the templates and let their creativity shine by coloring in their puzzle!
- OPTIONAL: glue and cardboard (cereal boxes work great),
- OPTIONAL: coloring supplies (crayons, pencils, paint)
- Print out your template of choice.
- Some of the templates have square puzzle pieces with all straight lines. These templates will be easier for younger kids who are practicing their scissor skills.
- There are easier (4 piece) and harder (9 piece) puzzles.
- If you chose a black & white template, color in the puzzle.
- If you want the puzzle to be more solid, glue the template onto a piece of cardboard.
- Cut out the puzzle pieces along the dotted line. Children may need adult supervision or assistance for this part.
- Have fun playing with your puzzle!
- The following links will take you to the template page. Follow the instructions to print your template of choice and then press the back button to return to this page.
With Square Pieces
With Puzzle Pieces
Other Activities You Might Like: